A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- WASD to move
- Mouse to look/turn
- Look at a container to automatically open it
- LMB while looking at a container to grab/place a phylactery
- LMB (hold) to cast spells
Playing the judge instruction:
I'll share my connection info. The judge will input my IP address and click Join.
Theme, Mechanic & How To Connect:
Theme: Fantasy. The game is about liches, which are creatures from fantasy (at least, I hope they aren't real).
Mechanic: Find the other player's phylactery before they find yours
Connecting: I will host, and will provide my external IP/port to the judge over discord
- creak sound: https://freesound.org/people/Lightnessko/sounds/390323/ (CC0)
- font: https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/medio (CC0)
- Casting spells costs mana, which is also your life
- Spells that hit the other player damage their mana
- Spells that hit the floor create a trap
- If your mana hits 0, you turn into a ghost. Return to your phylactery to respawn
- You may relocate your phylactery during the match
- If killed while holding your phylactery, it is an instant game-over
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.